I'm playing with the idea of having my own company because I aspire to have a salary that allows me to live comfortably and a flexible schedule, I imagine myself with some friends starting a business, maybe creating and selling sustainable products, offering design services, or creating content that is useful to people in its everyday life. I don't think I would like to work for a strange unless I see good values in him or her.
I love to travel, but I'm not one of those people who needs it to be happy, I enjoy my own space and I wouldn't mind working indoors as long as it doesn't consume all of my time.
Nowadays I'm studying design and I want to major in "Visuality and Media" because the type of thinking a visual designer has it's very centered on people, it needs to be very empathetic, and I think that that quality is one of the most useful ones to help the world.
And finally, I think that one of the most important things that I want to have in the future it's time. I would not stand to live one day after another working 24 hours a day, I want to be a person of integrity, with hobbies and free time to dedicate to my friends and my home. I think that it's very important to remember that we are not our job or our major, but what we do without the necessity of being paid for.
![]() |
| (To be honest, I don't know how I would look my future job, so here I leave you a cat tasting ice cream) |

ResponderBorrarHahaha, I love the cat. You're right, a lot of people nowadays don't have time for themselves and I think it's very important to consider a job.
wow, thats is most important, to be an integaral person
ResponderBorrarI totally agree with what you say. It is very important that the work does not consume all our time!
ResponderBorrar