The truth is, I haven't thought so much about continuing my studies after finishing my career, because I have been studying for the most part of my life now, I haven't stopped since school, I didn't take a year off and I entered directly to the uni.
I like to study, but I think I would rather get the degree first and live some time in the real world, to travel, to get to know how does life works and after a couple years continue to educate myself on something that gathers my attention.
Nevertheless, if I had to choose something, I think it would be related to brand identity and marketing. I am very passionate about creating a brand from scratch and implant it in the market. I think it's incredible that people can see a product and immediately associate it with a particular brand.
In fact, one of the things I dream about doing is my own brand that promotes sustainable and responsible consumption.
For this reason, I would like to study composition, color, typography, marketing, target audiences, etc... And even though I believe that here in Chile I can find something like that, I would love to live in another country at some point in my life, even for a while, and study there. One of the countries that most catches my attention is España because I like its people, its beautiful cities and it has a lot of areas in which I can develop.
To be honest I would definitely choose a course that is "face-to-face" in which I can debate with other designers, exchange knowledge, and have fun.
I think the same. I think the best thing is to be able to take some time for yourself and then think about what to do in the future.
ResponderBorrarThank you for sharing this! It's really interesting and fun to be able to make your own brand and it's even cooler if it's about sustainability.
ResponderBorrar