sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2020

Post 4: WILD ANIMALS AND PETS

 When I was just a little girl, we adopted a little kitten that was in the street and we named it Tomy. His fur was grey and his paws looked like white socks. I remember that I loved him a lot, every time I left home to go somewhere, he waited for me in the same place.

Now I have a ten years old dachshund and he is the light of my eyes. His name is Rocky and he is a very funny dog, my family and I call him a "little clown" because he always is doing funny things, sleeping in weird positions, and putting cute faces when we are eating at tea time, with his beautiful ears and his lovely eyes.

One day, as I walked my dog, I saw a man in the distance that also was walking his dog, but something was odd, as I get closer, I realized that It was kind of a cat? maybe? No! it was a ferret! I never had seen someone walking a ferret, and it had his lash and everything.

I would love to say that I'm an animal lover, but I'm not vegetarian, so I think it wouldn't be fair to call me like that :(



2 comentarios:

  1. Ferrets are the cutest creatures on the face of the earth. Although it is very expensive to buy the necessary things to take care of them.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love ferrets!!! My cat acts like a ferret sometimes haha, im really confused now...i think i adopted a ferret!

    ResponderBorrar