viernes, 30 de octubre de 2020

POST 3: MY CHILDHOOD DAYS


Luckily, I had a very happy childhood. If I had to choose one song that brings back some very good memories it would be "Muy Dentro De Mi" by Marc Anthony because it's a song that I used to sing with my dad in a duet.

Another of my favorite memories would be when I used to dance 31 Minutos' music at full volume in my house's living room with gymnastics tights and a tutu. I've always enjoyed dancing, and that age in which you didn't care what others were going to say was great.

A very funny memory I have from my childhood was when my parents taught me how to swim because they literally used to take me like a beach ball in the middle of the lake until, after a lot of almost drownings and laughs, I guess I learned how to swim (or how not to die al least)

My childhood was great, I received a lot of love and the foundations that make me who I am.



4 comentarios:

  1. Ooh it was great when we can see 31 minutes on television, that series was one of the most important in the childhood of Chileans. The poop route is one of the best chapters hahahah

    ResponderBorrar