viernes, 23 de octubre de 2020

POST 2: THE BEST CONCERT/HOLIDAYS I'VE HAD

One of the best vacations I've ever had has been going to the north of Chile in 2019 to see the total eclipse with my girlfriend, his dad, and some friends of him. 

We went for 4 days approximately, and we take the opportunity to visit La Serena and Coquimbo. In La Serena, we walk along the beachside and visit the city lighthouse. In Coquimbo, we had lunch in the market and spent the rest of the day walking around.

The next day, after a terrifying trip on a very old bus on a hilly road, when my girlfriend was just about to throw up, we made it to the camping. The next afternoon, after literally climbing a huge mountain and leaving several people behind, the moon completely covered the sun, and its huge shadow covered the Elqui Valley.

This has been one of the best vacations I've had because it was the first trip we made as a couple and it was the first eclipse I have seen in my life.

(And I have a lot of funny memories that make me laugh out loud but that I couldn't write because they didn´t fit in 170 words)


(Reference photo of google)

5 comentarios:

  1. Although I was in Santiago for the eclipse, it was beautiful. I would have liked to be where you could see 100%. A shame :C

    ResponderBorrar
  2. What a nice trip! I was in Santiago but I would have loved to see it in the north :(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. How incredible it must have been to see the eclipse in the north, I was in Santiago that day and I decided not to see it because I didn't have the special glasses hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hahaha,It happened to me too, I remember I didn't know which part of the bus was going to crash first

    ResponderBorrar
  5. How great that you were able to went north to see the eclipse!

    ResponderBorrar