viernes, 16 de octubre de 2020

POST 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW

 ITALIA

One of my biggest goals is to visit Italia, I'm a fan of its gastronomy and its cultural heritages, besides, a very dear relative of mine has always dreamed to travel to the city of Florence, and he talks to me about that place with such emotion that it's contagious.

I know that that country has a very large collection of art, also it has some very ancient buildings and museums that I would love to visit.

The first thing that I would do upon arrival would be to eat a delicious pasta dish, then, for the dessert, I would ask for a tiramisú or a pannacotta, and in the afternoon I would eat pizza and gelato!. Then, putting food aside, I would walk through its narrow streets and meet its main attractions like the Colosseum, the Pantheon, or the riverbank of the Tiber.

I would like to just go there on vacation because I have another country in mind to live in.

Fettuccini
Streets
Pantheon




4 comentarios:

  1. My boyfriend has some Italian heritage and hopes to visit Italy one day.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wow! Italy looks like so much fun. I would love to visit it.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Omg! I want to eat pizza and pasta all day long there haha

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I want to go to Italy too. But, instead you, I would like to stay there some time and learn and eat as much as I can.

    ResponderBorrar